Welcome to FirstPresGreenville.org. First Presbyterian Church is committed to protecting your
FirstPresGreenville.org. Please take some time to read through this Policy as it outlines how we
will use your personal information.
This website and all of its content is owned by First Presbyterian Church. The term “you” refers
to the user or viewer of FirstPresGreenville.org.
information. It is important for you to know that we will not use or share your information in any
content that is provided to us by you or is obtained by us from this website is governed by this
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use FirstPresGreenville.org. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
1) A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you - provision of an email address on this site equates to consent
2) A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you
3) Billing information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations
4) A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
1) Visiting FirstPresGreenville.org (cookies)
2) Making a donation to First Presbyterian Church
3) Applying to work with First Presbyterian Church
4) Contacting us using email, phone or any other means
5) Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”)
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high quality experience, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our end and to manage the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are being used the most, and to fine-tune our content for your best interest. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows your activities as you are using this website, it does not follow your activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers.
We may utilize the “cookies” feature of major browsers.
You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies, for example, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel, etc.
1. It may be used to contact you
• For follow-up purposes
• For promotional purposes
• For troubleshooting purposes
• Informational updates
2. It may be used to help process payments online
• Your personal information may be needed in order to process the payments that you could potentially be making to First Presbyterian Church.
3. It may be used during targeted social media or search engine advertisements
• *This would be used if your church uses social media services such as Facebook for targeted promotional purposes. (if so, make sure to explain exactly how your church does so)
4. Viewing by others
• Whenever you voluntarily provide Personal Information through the use of FirstPresGreenville.org, you have consented to that information and its content, being seen, collected and used by others. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Personal Information obtained by FirstPresGreenville.org is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it. (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).